Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Mommy Adventures in Yummy Snacks


Nothing tastes as sweet as fresh fruit in the summertime.  Thanks to Pinterest I was inspired over the weekend to create a healthy fruit buffet of yumminess!

Raspberries with a white chocolate chip are quite a treat.  They are super quick to make, look impressive and doesn’t it seem like white chocolate has less calories than regular chocolate?
Strawberries with a bit of chunky sugar sprinkled on them were a big hit with the kids.  I cut them and let them sit in the sugar for about an hour before I served them.

These fruit kabobs were fun to make and looked great.  I will so make these again for after-school snacks.  I think I will even use them for color pattern lessons with my 2 year old.  So delicious and educational which equals love!
I would like to hear from you…what healthy snack do you enjoy to make for your family? 

No comments:

Post a Comment