Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What's for Dinner...Leftovers?


I don’t know about your house, but at mine leftovers are never a big hit.  Last night, I made the delicious Unstuffed Pepper Bake and we had a half a casserole left. 

Tonight, I decided to use those leftovers to make yummy enchiladas.  The meal was quick and I did not feel like I was wasting food.



Shopping List

1 Can of Tomato Sauce
Bag of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Bag of Corn Tortillas
Sour Cream
Shredded Lettuce

Directions

Heat oven to 375 degrees
Stuff tortillas with leftover Pepper Bake & place in a 9x13 casserole dish
Cover with Tomato Sauce
Add Shredded Cheese
Bake for 25 Minutes
Garnish with Shredded Lettuce & Sour Cream



Enjoy a quick and cost effective dinner treat without wasting food.  If you would like the original recipe you can click here:
 
Until next time-
Get Creative


2 comments:

  1. Can I have the recipe for the unstuffed pepper bake?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here it is Katie...so yummy!

      Just click on the link...
      http://fabulouslysmitten.blogspot.com/2012/02/whats-for-dinner.html

      Delete