Sunday, February 10, 2013

Frame Challenge 2013 Update

I posted earlier this week that one of my goals in 2013 is to hang up all the awesome frames I have in a stack in my garage.  You can read my original challenge here.
Here is the breakdown of what I wanted to hang up in the house...
I started with the small hallway between my children's bedrooms.  
I have always and had a stand and matching mirror in this space.  
I purchased both the stand and mirror at Pier One before I was married...yes so that means 10 years ago! 
 I have truly gotten my money out of both pieces and used them in all of our homes.



 Here is the hallway finished with some of my favorite pictures, memories and artwork from the kids.  
I LOVE how it turned out.  

Seriously, I smile every time I walk by now.  
I think the space actually looks bigger and best of all it was free, using things I had already purchased throughout our marriage.

Here is the breakdown...




1. Wooden “C” Letter from TJ Maxx $10

2.  Black & White Pictures from Chuck E. Cheese…Love these!

3.  Artwork by Cheyenne…

4.  Aiden James rocking out in  headphones TJ Maxx Frame $7.99

5.    Hotel Royal Sign $10.99 Home Goods

6.  Aiden James at Bernheim Forest…Dollar Tree Frame $1

7.    Subway Art from my Etsy Store…$5…Wal-Mart Frame $4

8.   Bath time Fun Picture…Wal-Mart Frame $4

9.    Plant from TJ Maxx $14.99



What do you think about my new hallway?  

Frame Challenge 2013 is just beginning, be sure to stop

 back and see all of the updates!




No comments:

Post a Comment