Friday, March 8, 2013

What I'm Working On...


My husband is a Science Teacher and his school is getting ready to undergo a renovation.  Last week, he brought home this little beauty from the backroom.
How fun right?  It looks like a chair, which is why he saved it from the trash.  I was very proud of him for recognizing the potential in this little treasure.  I think unique pieces like this really make a house a home.  
I need to “man” it up a bit for Aiden, but I am confident it will turn into a great little chair for his room. 
What are you working on?

2 comments:

  1. OMG this is so cute! I love finding fun finds that can be redone and made your own! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it...trash to treasure is my favorite! Glad you stopped by Courtney.
      xoxo
      Debbie

      Delete