Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Trash to Treasure


 Check out the beginning of my latest project…
(When I say "my" I really mean what the hubby is helping me work on with "my" supervision!)

We snagged this great antique dresser from our neighbor’s trash.  Yes, the trash!  The dresser is a fabulous little three drawer and we are going to put in my daughter’s room.  Thank you to our wonderful neighbors.

Here is my Lowe’s Shopping List:

 
The first step is to apply the stripper.  Be sure to use gloves and watch how you are applying it. 

 
The stripper smells awful, burns if it touches your skin and makes a mess!  However, it is worth it so you don’t have to sand anything down.

I will keep posting pictures as we head towards the final product.  What are you working on right now?
Until Next Time-
Get Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment