Thursday, February 16, 2012

Yummy & Quick Mini Apple Pies

Looking for a quick and easy desert which looks impressive and tastes amazing?  
 Try these mini-apple pies.
 
You only need three ingredients.

1.       Ready Made Pie Crust (Refrigerated)

2.       Comstock Apple Pie Filling (1 Can)

3.       Cinnamon (For extra fun!)
Let's get started by rolling out the pie crust...

 Next divide and conquer...
 Take your squares and place them into a muffin pan, be sure to use a non-stick coating first.
 Add in the apple filling.  Looking yummy right?

 Then unroll the next crust and cut strips to place over mini pies.

 Decorate with strips and sprinkle with Cinnamon.
 I had a few strips of the pie crust left over so I made Cinnamon and sugar treats as an extra bonus to snack on for my family.  I did not measure anything with these exactly, just went with a fair covering.
 Bake the Mini-Apple Pies for 12 to 15 minutes at 350 degrees.  I baked the strips for 10 minutes after the pies were complete.
 These pies not only took a total of 20 minutes, but the house also smelled amazing.  My family dug in and enjoyed them as soon as they got home!  I would definitely make these again and I might try cherry filling next time; by my husband's request! 


No comments:

Post a Comment