Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Star Wars Valentine's Day


I absolutely adore holidays and Valentine’s Day is no exception!  This year I decided to make it a Valentine’s Day my husband would actually love, no pink, no flowers and maybe just a heart or two.  I paid tribute to Star Wars with the following flair:










Hobby Lobby was a lifesaver with the amazing scrapbook kit at 40% off and the "Pin the Asteroid on the Spaceship" game from a local party store was a huge hit.  I used frames and décor from around the house to turn the kitchen and living room into a Star Wars Extravaganza.
Even the menu included the following fare for all Star Wars fans:  Pod Racer Rangoon’s, Dark Side Chicken, Vader Taters, Death Sticks and Chewy Treats! 
Target had some amazing coupons on their website including $8 off a light saber and $5 for any Star Wars toy...which made the day complete.  I think my family had just as much fun as I did. Leave a comment below and let me know what you think!
Until Next Time...Get Creative-
Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment