Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Easy Tortilla Pizzas


These tortilla pizzas are a great healthy after school snack or appetizer or even light lunch and the best part…you can use ingredients you have on hand!

Quick, healthy, budget friendly…now you’re talking right?

Shopping List
Bag of tortillas…any size works
Jar of Pizza Sauce
1 Bag of Mozzarella Cheese
Any Veggies you have...I used green and red peppers
Turkey Pepperoni...for meat lovers

Directions
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Lay your tortillas out on a cookie sheet.
 
Cover tortillas with sauce & cheese.
 
Add your toppings…
 
Bake for 10 minutes until cheese is melted and delicious!
 

2 comments:

  1. Don't know how I found you, but I did...following!!

    ~ Darlene :)
    www.MyHoneyBunch.CO
    FACEBOOK = My Honey Bunch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Darlene...I will head over & follow you too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete