Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Leibster Award...


I am so honored that Amy over at The Stitchin Mommy has nominated me for a Leibster Award.
What is a Leibster Award you may ask and why is it a big deal?  The Leibster Award is given to new and up-and-coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers but who truly deserve some recognition and support to keep on blogging.
So basically, Amy rocks and she thinks my blog is worth reading! 

Here are the rules:
·         Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.

·         Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.

·         Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.

·         Go back to their page and tell them about the award and you can’t tag back!
Here are my answers to Amy’s Questions….
What is your favorite book of all time? The Great Gatsby
Cake or ice cream? Cake…
If you could be any animal, what would you be? A Llama…they have glorious hair & can spit on people!
 What was the last thing you ate? Reece’s Pieces Scones…You Can get the Recipe Here!
If you could meet anyone dead or alive, who would it be? Alfred Hitchcock
What would you do if you only had 24 hours to live? I would go to the Eiffel Tower with my family, lay on a blanket reading The Great Gatsby while taking in all the glory of the tower. I would eat cake, drink wine and enjoy those last few hours with the ones I love the most.
If you had to live in a decade other than the current one, which would you choose? 1920’s…love those dresses!
If you were stranded on a desert island, what 2 things would you want to have with you? My Hubby & Duct Tape
What is your biggest pet peeve? When my high school & middle school students would write…”I’m Chuck and today I’m gonna tell you about”…in an essay!
What is your favorite season? Fall
What is one thing that you currently cannot live without? The support system my family gives me…
 
 
Here are my Questions...
 
Here are my Nominees...
Confessions of an ADD Housewife
 


Congratulations & Keep on Blogging Girls!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your nomination, Debbie - I'm finally getting around to doing my part. It'll be on my blog on Sunday!

    Danielle
    SewMuchCrafting.com

    ReplyDelete