Sunday, September 30, 2012

Eat Drink and Be Spooky...



I really wanted to make a big impact with our Halloween décor this year because my daughter is having a Halloween Bash. 

Of course, I also wanted this big impact on a tiny budget!  I knew some of the frames and pictures I wanted to reinvent.  I was looking for some amazing fabric or scrapbook paper and of course ribbon.
 
So I headed to Hobby Lobby with my 40% off coupon which comes out weekly and went searching for some Halloween creativity. 

Here is the link for the weekly coupon if you have not checked out Hobby Lobby before:



I was so excited with my find so I set home to get started on the amazing Halloween re-decorate right away. 
I picked the Curlz MT font and just used Microsoft Word and my printer. I printed the slogan:
Eat Drink and Be Spooky
Then I finished off the picture with some Spooky Scrapbook Spiders I had from a few years ago.  I was thrilled with how the project turned out. 
 
 
 
This picture was just the first of many Halloween Reinventions  using my scrapbook paper that I will be posting over the next few days.  Be sure to stop by and say hello.  I would love to hear how you decorate for Halloween.
Until Next Time-
Get Creative



2 comments:

  1. Well it was a very good Halloween reinvention. so very simple, so very pretty. I used to decorate for Halloween a lot, now I decorate more for Fall and fill in around halloween time! Thanks for sharing your inspiration with Sunday’s Best – you helped make the party a success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I enjoyed the party...so many great ideas, thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete